Thursday 16 August 2018

7 Colours of Gods Work is not 6 colours of Satans work







GOD CREATED THE RAINBOW WITH 7 COLOURS





Genesis 9:13-17 



I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.





And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:





And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.





And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.





And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.






SATAN IS ONLY ALLOWED 6 COLOURS


As much as people may think Satan has complete control to run rampant on the Earth, this is not so true.
Satan has created his own little empire LGBT, which approve abomination against God, through Homosexuality and Transgenderism.

But Satan was not granded permission from God to use Gods 7 colours of the Rainbow.. he had to use 6 colours..

Releation also tells us that the number of the Beast (Antichrist - Son of Satan) is 6 6 6.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment