Friday 10 August 2018

Mosiah HAPPY BIRTHDAY "JUSTIN" (just & true) 34 TODAY, 11th August







Yes guys i am finally turning 34.. phew..!!



33 felt like forever, and with the Ministry halting at 33,000 for nearly a whole year. Since Sept 2017 (Revelation 12 sig in the heavens, the like level remained the say for nearly a year, before Facebook without reason delte the Ministry page..



I take the new Facebook ministry page as a new beginning, New Teeth coming through. 





Thanks to everyone across the world for the constant support of the Ministry, 


Thanks to God for saving me 5.5 years ago, 


And a very greatful to be able to finish enveiling all God has shown me about the End of the Age.





I am looking forward to the next mission God has for me, for he is righteous in all his ways.

Lots of Love
Pastor and Saint of the Most High God
Justin Roberts










No comments:

Post a Comment