Monday 20 September 2021

Is Earth a Month Late this Year? Camp, Feast of Tabernacles? or Finish Website? or Try Both?

 

I did say to myself that i "If i finish my ministry work before Feast of Tabernacles then i will go on a 7 days trek and Tabernacle each night"

Shall i go on a 7 day mission with camping every night for the Feast of Tabernacle? or shall i remain Home for the urgent completion of my Ministry work.
I think ive decided to try both.
To do my work in the Day time and then at night head out for a night camp.

Someone was suggesting that we are a Month behind this Year. As the Harvest in the beginning of the biblical year (march april), was not ready in time this year.
Interesting as im going to be doing a "100 miles for October" fundraiser.
It would be good if i could go for a 7 day trek and camp in October then i have completed all.

Please prayer for me,
God Bless,
Amen


WEBSITE:-
-
END OF THE AGE - ILLUSTRATION BOOK & VIDEO SERMONS:-
-
CONTACT DETAILS:-
-
FAST Track PROPHECY Learning, Links.

No comments:

Post a Comment