Wednesday 9 March 2022

MY Star "VESTA" Loop in "AQUARIUS" Full Moons of MAY - SEPTEMBER. Eclipse, 2nd Passover. TWIN STARS

 


My Star Vesta is again give me a sign 4 years on from the last one and from the first one.
He is making a Loop in the constellation "Aquarius"
Soon as i think of Aqua constellation, the first thing in New World Order, New Age False Peace False Christ.
From Mid May (Full moon) until the same time in September..
what does it mean i dont know so much???


My past relation with the star.
-
2014 - Vesta birth from the virgin virgo.. on my birthday. 11th august and Ceres on 19th August
-
2018 - i see my star Vesta returning in August 2018 for a loop in golden gate constellation Ophiuchus
-
2018 - end of july- sept im homeless, but smash minstry out as vesta loops in golden gate. I prepare my Exodus kit.
-
4 Years again we come to 2022

But always keep watch every Sabbath and Israel waiting for end of the age to begin.
Just wanted to share

God Bless you all
Pastor Justin

2 comments:

  1. Hello Justin, this is all very spiritually interesting. What video do you recommend I watch 1st?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well in this post watching the videos in chronilogical order is sbest.

      Delete