Monday 9 May 2022

THIRD (Confirm) PRAYER (3.5 Years) Against CROWN. Drown Cities, RAPTURE Families. Saturn, Vesta, Tribulation


 

I Prayed "Drown their Homes and Cites, and Tajke away their Families (Rapture) just like they did to me in 2018. 
When the Crown prosecution tried to bring charges against me, which both got proved not guilty. 
But they made a big mistake and made the bail condition that i couoldnt go home until it was settled. 
They took me away from my Home and my Family by reason is a witness that never mnade it to court anyway, was living next door.

The only place i could stayed was my Dads. In the First month i was there though i was full of the spirit and was creating Video Sermons and Articles for End of the Age Bible Prophecy nearly everyday.... which is havnt been able to do since.


While i was in the Spirit My Star "Vesta" was making a short but precise loop at the "Golden Gate of Heaven constellation "Ophiuchus" 


I also prayed that prayer in August 2018, that God may take vengence on them for me.


Which is exactly 3.5 Years Until Now.
3.5 being a very Biblical Number... Half of Seven. 

My past relation with the star.
-
2014 - Vesta birth from the virgin virgo.. on my birthday. 11th august and Ceres on 19th August
-
2018 - i see my star Vesta returning in August 2018 for a loop in golden gate constellation Ophiuchus
-
2018 - end of july- sept im homeless, but smash minstry out as vesta loops in golden gate. I prepare my Exodus kit.
-
4 Years again we come to 2022

Then came 2019 where i needed the Police, but they denied to serve me to do their Job. 
So i prayed a Second Time, the Same prayer.


Now here we are again in a 4 Year cycle of Vesta in 2022, in which My Star "Vesta" will make a loop around "Aquarius" (false peace antichrist age) so keep eyes open concerning me and this time.
Vesta entering Aquarius at May Full Moon.
High point being Early April.
Exiting Aquarius September Full moon.


But as for me and Saturn close together today as i am reporting to Police station...

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Matthew 5:10-12
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”

Matthew 10:18-20
On My account, you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.
But when they hand you over, do not worry about how to respond or what to say. In that hour you will be given what to say. 
For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you...

So i believe from Now the Ball will be begin to roll, the fire will be lit.
And things wont stopp all the way through Vestas Aquarius Passing. 

All is Gods Hands. 


My Encounter with Satan in August 2020. He came to take my life because I AM a threat to his Kingdom and New World Order
CLICK HERE to View ARTICLE

God Bless you all thanks for watching.
Please share this with your social media so people be ye ready. 

God Bless 

CONTEACT, EMAIL, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK PAGE, PROFILE, YOUTUBE, TWITTER, GOOGLE, Pastor Prophet Justin Roberts - End of the age bible prophecy

No comments:

Post a Comment