Sunday 29 October 2023

39th Weeks pregnancy birth pains since., event that attacked my reproductive system, End f Jan.

 


39th weeks since something personally happened to be, affecting my reproductive system.

God reminded me about this event on September 11th, yes 911.
remember that thing?
in the last days of January this thing happened to me so profound i thought i was demonically possessed or attacked and they had hold of me.
But in Human understand like someone had spiked me with a Testosteron 20 shot or something.

I don't know if this was marking a Conception date, leading to a pregnancy period?
I don't know if this is leading to an Event that maybe Prophetic?
We have just been through the sign in the heavens and the manchild born of the virgin in the heavens.?
Or just plain personal?

I may not even know what the event might of been until after it has happened, then i look back and understand.
Also my Star Vesta is making a loop/spike in Gemini on November 3rd-5th.

Or it might be nothing at all but this weekend is 39 weeks from the event.

I made a covenant with God that i would share everything with everyone, no matter if i thought it was meaningful or not. FB is like my public Diary :-D

I will keep u posted if i know anything i think regards as a life direction changing event that happens in my life.

God Bless you all Aemen

~Mosiah

No comments:

Post a Comment