Friday 22 June 2018

My dogs death = end of the age Events can now begin. My Revival mission for UK, Covenant to God.





My dog Mishka death has made it really easy and possible for end time events to begin. 


When events begin, they begin with Seal 1. The Antichirst being crowned and released into the world to conquer it.


I made a promise in my heart to God and with my mouth also that i would go out to London during that time of the Antichrists coronation (Seal One) and prophecy against him and reveal all the truths that God has showed me, even though how crazy these things would sound to people. 



No Rain will fall during the time of Revival.

2018 - I PRAYED "NO RAIN for THIEVING ROMANS" UK DROUGHT HIT After.

I would then travel around the UK for a short period of time.

And in that time NO RAIN shall fall upon the UK until i have completed my Mission.



When the mission complete i would then return home before Seal 6 happens, for this is when Gods Throne (Nibiru) will be passing over the earth in his great fury with the nations and also great salvation to them who love him, for this will be the time of first rapture. 


Seal Six and Seven - Gods Throne Nibiru passing over Earth for the first time.

I live in the hills of North side Snowdonia, Wales UK. This is approx 300 miles away from London. So, my dog dying now is a blessing. I would of much rather she had passed away before events begin, so that i could go out with no worries for her and have no sorrow. If she passed away while i was away? If she did i probably want to return home, and ruin the prophecy around the UK, so this happening now you can see how much of a blessing this is in my mind.

Mishka`s resting place.

So basically, My dogs dead, I am free now Lord for the end times to begin, so i can go out full steam ahead....!!!


 So NOW at any time these end of the Age Events can start to begin, in my view, in my journey with God through the "End of the Age".

Take a look at the Seven Seals checklist.
None of the seals have opened yet, not even the first Seal..


All Seven Seals.
But i will be ready Now... and so should all the saints be.

Time is short so please prepare.
Repenting of sin, asking Gods forgiveness and walking in his Law. 

God Bless you all.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment