Thursday 18 March 2021

2018 - I PRAYED "NO RAIN for THIEVING ROMANS" UK DROUGHT HIT After.

 

Because of a thief steeling a Pyrex dish which i had left in my Holy prayer spot i prayed in anguish against them.

"Just as they have taken away water from my birds i will also take away water from them"

I saw this as a Confirmation of a prophecy that No Rain will fall in the time of Revival, the time where the Seven Seals are opening.


At that time i will go around the UK to prophecy before retreating Home to the safety of my Mountain called the Conwy, Snowdonia, before the Sixth Seal is opened, before Gods Throne, Nibiru hits Earth.

After this event in 2018 i was homeless for a season (3 months) but staying at someone's home i remembering seeing the Drought on the TV and that the UK was in trouble because there had been no rain.


I remember showing the Prayer that i wrote down to the person, but they didn't believe me or receive me.

I left that house after a month and then was sleeping out in Tent and used this time to prepare for Exodus which will come after the First passing of the Throne at Sixth Seal.

sixth seal throne of god nibiru hits earth worldwide earthquake sun is darkened moon blood red goes down at noon time in israel 12 oclock government illuminati run underground bunkers cities, 144000 saints sealed foreheads, 12 tribes israel, Asher, benjamin, Gad, Isichar, Judah, Joseph, Levi, Menasseh, Nephatali, Reuben, Simeon, Zebulon, Great multitude raptured earth, dust to dust, seal six seven silence in heaven, thunders, lightings, voices, lock off, seven angels trumpets prepare sound,


Seal Six and Seven - Gods Throne Nibiru passing over Earth for the first time.
Anyway u decide, Co-Incidence? or God heard my prayer in anguish.
God Bless anyway and times like this are coming in the End of the Age,
-
Amen, Amen, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment