Friday 5 March 2021

Supernatural! MINISTRIES Growing AGAIN !! 3.5 Years RESTRAINT is OVER! since sept 23rd 2017 (rev 12) World Woke Up?

 


Its Incredible to see.


But Just as we are marking the 1260 days since rev 12 sign in the heavens happened, and amazing thing is happening in my Facebook Ministry, and others data of activity and growth.


Since Rev 12 sign happened in Sept 23rd 2017, I was filled with the spirit to notice how my Facebook page stopped growing at 33.5 Thousand.


VIDEO: Time Stood still since sept 2017, rev 12 sign.


But just Yesterday i noticed something that blew my mind. It said in the page Insights that ALL the ministries had gone up 100% WOOWWWW !!!


I then noticed within the last 3.5 Years how all the ministries had very little growth and progress. My activity has Always kept really the same.


I thought it was a technical hitch so i check smaller details and yes pretty much all aspect are on the increase.
Whatever it is, i noticed. Please if u have a Ministry page check your Insights.

Did the World just wake up from a Sleep?

Did Facebook release us from bondage?

or is this from God? That no come the Ministry of God?

A tsunami of Holy Spirit and to make us shine like the stars forever and ever.
-
God Bless Pastor Prophet Justin Roberts



GOOGLE HANGOUT:- welshanglerjnr@gmail.com
-

No comments:

Post a Comment