Wednesday 10 March 2021

My Testimony & 8th Birthday, Born Again March 2021.


Around about Todays date i was born again and become a believer 8 Years ago.
8 being a number of completion, lets see :-)

When i was growing up though i was not a believer. My parents were not and still not religious people, no church, (praise God) no bible studies etc.
At age 17 is when i started hanging round the streets drinking with the lads.
Not long after that i started taking party drugs, mainly XTC.
Usually ever weekend would be a party drinking a little and taking pills and raving. 
I used to sleep with women without ever really having a conscious like now. I must of slept with 20-30 women in my old life.
I did have Two serious relationships last a couple of years each. First was bit wild because i was havily into the drugs scene, the second was nice with Rhian as she was a nice girl but i was still have in the drug scene.
I had a few small relationship after that nothing long term.
I never cheated on a Girl, neither did i sleep with a mans girlfriend. Remember this one girl Lorna, who wanted to get with me but she was with someone, she left him just to be with me.
So i always had something in my heart. 
Approx 14 years ago from now though i stopped doing any kind of drug, which is great.
I remember that last time i did XTC like it was yesterday.

Then 8 years ago i got curious about God and looked at YouTube preachers, mainly saints having there own channel. I have always been a realist and decided to look into what these people were sayng.
At the time they were talking about Obama being the Antichrist 666 and so on. 
I prayed that God forgive me of my Sins and i prayed the Holy spirit come into me and guide me.
I broke away from just following these YouTube preachers and did the research for myself.
I learnt about Obama, British Royals, William, the Last Pope Francis.

Please see video for other supernatural things that happened during these years. 

God Bless you all
Pastor Prophet Justin



No comments:

Post a Comment