Monday 26 April 2021

SATAN answered ME. "I Didnt Create SUNDAY WORSHIP, I Adopted it"Proof he created, Reverse Meaning.


SATAN Answered ME: "I DID NOT CREATE SUNDAY WORSHIP, I ADOPTED IT"


When i contended with the Angel Satan in August 2020 we spoke alot about different things.
One of the things i asked him is
"Did you create the Sunday worship?"



REPENT of Sunday, Gods Angels shall call from Heaven with voice of a Trumpet
The False lords day created by Rome in the third century after Jesus Christ.
He answered me
"I Didnt create sunday worship but Adopted it"

Now Satan lied about probably everything he said. All his threats never came to pass. My life was not taken away in Two days so the angels could take over the earth. I did not die on Friday as he planned for me, nothing.


Now i know from revelation that Satans seated place was in the Roman Empire.
When Antipas my faithful martyr was killed amoung u were satan dwells.


The place he was killed in Turkey was under the control of the Roman Empire. That was spoke of in Revelation around 90 AD.

Revelation 2:13
I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.


Satan and the Roman Empire didnt create a False Lords day in Sunday until a Few hundred years after the bible was finished.
So i know Satan created it as his seat was in the Roman Empire (Scarlet Beast) and still is way before the Fake Sunday was created.
But if satan says he adopted it??? could he be telling the truth? certainly not... but i realise satan didnt need to adopt sunday sinning because the Babylonian empire adopted it for him and put in place 1500 years ago to this day...
so really me asking the questions
"did u create sunday worship"?
his answer in truth is
"I created it, didnt adopt it (because the roman empire adopted for him)"

My Encounter with Satan in August 2020. He came to take my life because I AM a threat to his Kingdom and New World Order
CLICK HERE to View ARTICLE

Thank you for taking the time to read this Article,
Please share this with Family, Friends and Social Media,
God Bless you all,
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment