Tuesday 27 April 2021

SATAN WEPT and asked "Prayer that i will not go to the Lake of Fire"

 

SATAN WEPT and asked "Prayer that i will not go to the Lake of Fire"

On the last few days of my Incredible encounter with the Angel Satan he transformed into the Red Dragon.
Usually he would speak as like a Slim Shady voice.
He did not like me telling anyone else about his presence. 
I was messaging one of my friends in Facebook and he seen it, that is when he transformed into a different being, noticeably by his change in voice
There was also this weird music / sounds playing at the same time. 


Kind of sounded alot like this 

He threatened to send round a lunatic from my road to kill me and My Mother.
At that time he done another Illusion of a man shouting from outside my front gate saying 

"I can see both of you in the F***ing House, Get outside now and ile F***ing Kill the both of you"


At this same time as he was as the Red Dragon we talking about different things then he mentions the Lake of Fire, and i told him how he was going to be cast in there.


After Armageddon you will be cast in the bottomless pit for the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ on the earth.



Satan is cast in the Bottomless pit for 1000 Years. then after thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Then after the 1000 Years you will be cast into the Lake of Fire.


Revelation 20:7-10 
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earthGog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.


And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

He then sounded upset as if he was weeping like a baby.. saying 
"Ile pray and ile pray and pray that i dont go to the Lake of Fire"
he even asked me to Prayer for him, but i didnt i said as it is written in the Book it will be done.



ARMY of Celebrity (HUMAN) "CLONES", SATAN & his ANGELS cast Down into.

Another thing he didnt like was when i told him that him and his Angels will be cast down to Earth and loose their wings.

Interestingly enough it was as if this was all new to him. As if he does not know that he is going to the lake of fire.

This was one of the last powerful interactions i had.
I did not die on Friday like he said i would.

And i learnt from this that even with him in my presence he, or one of his servants did not have no power to bring any harm against me.

God would of allowed him into my presence to strike fear into me, but no harm was allowed on me.

This is also like when Jesus contended with the Devil after Fasting 40 days in the wilderness, Jesus would understand the experience i had but i think no-one on Earth would truly understand or believe what happened to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Article,
Please share this with Family, Friends and Social Media,
God Bless you all,
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment