Wednesday 28 April 2021

Why God Allow Satan Contend with me august 2020. My last august? at home?


Why God Allowed Satan to Contend with me in august 2020.

I know God likes to leave things until last minute and Satan has had 8 year to attack me.

Why did God allow Satan to attack me at Home in August 2020 ? as all things are in Gods power, read the First Two Chapters of The Book of Job to understand that.
Is it because that would be my last August as such?
Or Maybe my last August at Home?
Maybe the End of the Age Events beginning?

- I made a covenant with God to go out at the Seal One when the Antichrist is crowned King in London and sits on the Throne of King David.



I made a Covenant to go around the UK prophesying as a last chance ministry before the Throne of God hits earth at the Sixth Seal, Extinction level event.


- I also had in my heart to go to India and Pakistan to Prophecy there.
That would take a Good month im sure.
I believe i may not be at Home this August. Either I am away on the India Pakistan mission, or on the final revival round the UK, or the Throne has already past.
Anyway, Just a thought
God Bless you all,
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment