Monday 21 June 2021

DREAM: "At AGE 39, Come on we`ll make things better" ANTICHRIST B`Day, Tower, Witchcraft, Dark being

 


I had a Dream on the night of Saturday 19th.
-
I end up in this room in the woods. This room was circular and made of wooden branches.
All around the circle room were numbers, letters and then symbols i do not know.
I then saw a Ouji Board and then confirmed in my mind this was satanic.
I started then throwing these items, books, necklaces, etc out the gap in the wooden sticks. I realised at that point we were elevated a little.

I then exited the the Circle stick room, almost like a dungeon or cage.
I look back from ground level and realise that this is a tower and the caged room was the top.

There was a Dark being standing between me and the tower.
I could not make out any continents and he was decked in Black.
His voice was high pitched but croaky, like a gremlin or demon etc.
he then chanted
"At the Age 39, Come on we`ll make things better"
He repeated but only about twice then i woke up.


Interpretation?


The Tower represents Rome.



Babylon the Great Whore
who has deceived the nations through sorcery, which is witchcraft, and by creating a False Christianity.


The being standing before me could of been satan.
But the being was not only 39 Years Old and I am also only 36.

I had to think abit after the Dream and then realised about what we have been talking about the last month.


It is the Antichrist Birthday on June 21st, Summer Solstice, this is when the Illuminati sun-god is to be born.


But HE will be 39 this year (Today June 21st) i had to double check but yes, He is the one that is 39 Years Old.
I believe where this evil being was saying that they will make things better, he is referring to the deception of the Antichrist coming as a Deceiving and False Messiah.


With problems and heart ache caused by Satan (Incarnated as Baraq o Bamah) the Antichrist King William shall bring forward all the solutions, that he maybe hailed as the Saviour and worshipped as a God in the End of the Age.

So keep watch from now on people.

God Bless you all Amen

WEBSITE:- 

http://endoftheagebibleprophecy.blogspot.co.uk
 



END OF THE AGE - ILLUSTRATION
BOOK & VIDEO SERMONS:-


http://endoftheagebibleprophecy.blogspot.co.uk/p/end-of-age-illustration-book.html



CONTACT DETAILS:- 

http://endoftheagebibleprophecy.blogspot.com/p/contact.html

No comments:

Post a Comment