Tuesday 15 June 2021

4 WEEKS Delay CROWN VIRUS ends. GOVERNMENT`S June 21st FAILED. Antichrist`s B`day, Summer Solstice

 


4 WEEKS Delay CROWN VIRUS ends. GOVERNMENT`S June 21st FAILED. 


Antichrist`s B`day, Summer Solstice


The Governments June 21st Target date for the Corona (Crown) Virus lockdown ends.
June 21st, which is the Summer Solstice, which is the Highest point on the Sun in the Northern Hemisphere. One of the highest satanic days observed.


Now they are saying there will be Four more weeks, this bring us to around July 21st.


After my encounter with Satan on my Birthday (August 11th) 2020 i had a feeling that maybe 2021 i wouldn't be at Home. 

God leaves things to last minute and Satan has 8 Years to try and take my life away, but God only allowed it.

All these things together have definitely got me looking towards this time of the year.

All things will be done in God`s time, so lets just see.
For now I AM glad of the extra time to complete my ministry prophecy Videos etc to the best of my ability.

UK CORONA (CROWN) Virus END DATE, Antichrists Birthday. 21st June. Summer Solstice.
-
ANTICHRIST BIRTHDAY 21ST JUNE (1982) WEEKS OLD. SOLAR ECLIPSES, SUMMER SOLSTICE,
-
Why God Allow Satan Contend with me august 2020. My last august? at home?
-
Why God Allow Satan Contend with me august 2020. My last august? at home?

Please share and God Bless you.


WEBSITE:-

END OF THE AGE - ILLUSTRATION BOOK & VIDEO SERMONS:-

CONTACT DETAILS:-




No comments:

Post a Comment