Tuesday 13 July 2021

SATAN Confirmed "Jahbulon" The name of Illuminati / Freemason god. Satans Allies. "Singing along"

 


When i had my encounter with Satan in August 2020, something else that happened kind of surprised me.
I was driving in the car and he was with me, as he went everywhere with me intensely for about 3-4 days, while threatening to take my life.
=
The Song "The Days of Elijah" was playing, and there is that part of the song, "There is no God like Jahovah" Praise the Lord.

Well Satan also used to voice over and even mix over the songs i was playing. well he replaced the word "Jahovah" with "Jahbulon"... so he was singing "there is no god like Jahbulon"...

Now there is only place i heard this name before and that was in this long documentary about the Freemasons.
So this proves that this is true that they worship Satan as god under the name Jahbulon.

God Bless.
Pastor Prophet Justin



-
WEBSITE:-
-
END OF THE AGE - ILLUSTRATION BOOK & VIDEO SERMONS:-
-
CONTACT DETAILS:-
-
FAST Track PROPHECY Learning, Links.


No comments:

Post a Comment