Thursday 29 July 2021

THE ECSTASY after my ENCOUNTER with SATAN. THE 1000 Years, be like that?


THE ECSTASY after my ENCOUNTER with SATAN. THE 1000 Years, be like that?

In August 2020 around my Birthday (11th) I had an Encounter with the Angel, Satan / Red Dragon which lasted about 7 Days in all. He came to take my life so he could start his New World Order.  But he Failed.



My Encounter with Satan in August 2020. He came to take my life because iI AM a threat to his Kingdom and New World Order
CLICK HERE to View ARTICLE

After the Encounter i had with the Angel Satan (Metatron) in August 2020, I then encountered a Great Holy spirit, Holy Angels singing and touching everyone that was around me.
I believe this how it will be during the 1000 years when Jesus Christ rules the world. That everyone will be in perfect Ecstasy with each other without ANY Negative feeling.



JESUS rules the World ONE THOUSAND Years, 7TH Millennium

During time of Great Ecstasy feeling i didnt feel the need to eat anything, i was full of energy physically. I was literally running around in work from box to box, and finishing early every day. Did not feel tired or the need to sleep, and like a i said it felt like everyone around me was all touched by the Holy spirit in which all the negative emotion was gone when i was there. Also something else, which was quite strange. For the 8 years i have been born again doing Gods Prophetic work i have been not with a women, saving myself for a wife if that is Gods will. I dont take interest in women much and they dont take interest in me. Almost like God is helping me remain pure and turning their hearts away from me. Well at this Ecstasy time i noticed many women, nearly all of them turning looking at me and giving me a lovely Smile it was such an incredible experience. God is Truly amazingly powerful in spirit on the earth. So yes i believe this is How we will all feel when we return to earth with Jesus Christ and rule this world for 1000 years.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Article,
Please share this with Family, Friends and Social Media,
God Bless you all,
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment