Tuesday 6 June 2023

My Star "VESTA", Hits "GEMINI" November 3rd, Maps my Life Events. Antichrist, Clone Constellation.

 



My Star "Vesta"
is returning to make another loop turn, this time in the Constellation of Gemini.
Also a constellation in symbol of the Antichrist.


GEMINI MAN. King WILLIAM V , Clone of Jesus Christ.


Vesta will enter Gemini on October 6th and then the Peak will be on November 3rd.

If you follow me alot we did talk about How all the events that we are looking at around September, but Obviously this is outside of that Timeframe.


September Watch events.

But i am just sharing with you the truth and these events of my life that Vesta seems to map out will continue through the first passing of Throne, through the tribulation and to the Second and Last passing of the Throne, when my work shall be done.


Nibiru the throne of God 1st & 2nd passing / Rapture



HISTORY of ME and the STAR "VESTA"


2014 - Vesta birth from the virgin virgo.. on my birthday. 11th august and Ceres on 19th August



2018 - i see my star Vesta returning in August 2018 for a loop in golden gate constellation Ophiuchus



2018 - end of july- sept im homeless, but smash ministry out as vesta loops in golden gate. I prepare my Exodus kit.



2022 - Vesta makes loop round Aquarius, its peak around July time. Trouble with Crown. Loose Driving license.
https://endoftheagebibleprophecy.blogspot.com/2022/03/my-star-vesta-loop-in-aquarius-full.html


2022 - Vesta makes other loop in Capricornus, on the Day of the Feast of Tabernacles, October 8th.
This is the Last Day i spoke to a women called Stephenie from US who i fell in Love with.


So I can see personally How this star has effecting my life events as i look back. 

So we just see what the future holds, weather me and the Antichrist Crew clash again around the Beginning of November.

Seven Seals of God Jesus opens scroll, Antichrist released and crowned, war outbreak from israel world war 3, market collapse, north korea take down north america, gods people cry to god for help, throne of god passes nibiru worldwide earthquake, pole shift, sun dar, moon blood, government underground bunkers cities, 144,000 saints sealed, first rapture great multitude, lock on off, voice thunder lightning, seven trumpets.Pastor Prophet Justin Roberts - End of the age bible prophecy
All Seven Seals.
Personally i would rather the Seals begin end of the August, As Always i mention when William the Antichrist is crowned King, then the War Outbreak, Market Collapse etc, and God passing over at Seal 6, on Feast of Tents, on Full Moon would be ideal. 
But as always we have to patient.

Thanks for watching,
Please Share
with everyone,
 God Bless you all,
Amen,

~ Mosiah

No comments:

Post a Comment